{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

21 Oct 2014

The best dry shampoo

 
Hello!!
 
I wanted to let you know about the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Herbal Essences have recently launched the clearly naked line which are all paraben and colourant free. I haven't tried any other products from this range yet but my oh my, the dry shampoo is the stuff of lazy girl, haircare dreams. The smell is amazing. It's really minty and fresh, a bit like spraying a mohito in your hair! It's completely undetectable in the hair with no white patchiness at all, it does a really good job of getting rid of greasiness too. It's been on offer in most shops recently as it's still new so I'm planning on stocking up and would suggest you all do the same!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. I have a couple of slightly different things planned for the near future that I'm really excited for so keep a look out for those!
 
Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment