{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

9 Oct 2014

Zoella Beauty

Hello!!

I realise it's been a while since I've posted, I lost my blogging mojo for a little bit but I can safely say that the Autumn weather has brought it back and I've got lots of new ideas and things I want to share with you.



The lovely Zoella has brought her own beauty range out and I couldn't have been more excited. I know this has been talked about all over the Internet now but I've watched Zoe and read her blog posts for years and wanted to share what I thought for the few of you left who still haven't heard about the blue eyed beauty (where have you been?) Have a little browse of her blog here.





I only purchased two items from the range, mostly because a lot of them were sold out, Zoe's a popular girl. From what I've seen, the whole range looks incredible and has captured Zoe's cute, quirky style perfectly. I'm in love with both items I purchased, I mean who doesn't want a Guinea pig on there makeup bag. The Blissfull Mistfull is gorgeous too, very sweet and fresh and perfect for just chucking in your bag.

You can get Zoe's products from Superdrug stores and feelunique.com and if you get the chance I would definitely have a look because I think they're lovely.

Hope you enjoyed today's post, expect more soon!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment