{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

7 Nov 2014

Morning skin care routine:Autumn/Winter edit.

 
 
Hello!!
 
Today I'm going to run you through my current morning skin care routine. I'm really happy with my skin at the moment and although I've definitely cleaned up my eating habits recently I would mostly put it down to the products I'm using. I would say my skin is combination to oily but is definitely starting to feel a bit dehydrated recently due to the cooler weather so I've started to use a few things to lock in a bit of moisture. Hopefully some of you find this helpful!
 
-I always start with the Elemis tri-enzyme resurfacing facial wash. This really helps to smooth my skin and leaves it feeling squeaky clean and incredibly soft. I used to suffer with broken capillaries and redness in my cheeks and the resurfacing technology in this seems to have really helped to reduce the appearance of these.
 
-Next I use the Elemis gentle rose exfoliator. I don't use this every single day although it's designed to be gentle enough to do so if you feel you need to. I only use it about twice a week and feel that this is enough for me. I love the rose scent of this and the texture is so silky and gentle. As well as buffing off any old skin it also helps to hydrate the new skin underneath and my skin always feels better for using it.
 
-Next I use the Decleor aromessence neroli. Decleor have a range of these for every skin type and the neroli is designed to hydrate the skin. You need the smallest amount of this so you hardly feel like there's anything there but I can definitely feel that it's working. (PS, excuse my obvious blue tacking in the picture, dammit!)
 
-I then like to follow with an eye cream. At the moment I'm using the Simple soothing eye balm. My eyes are one area that I noticed being particularly dry and I will hold my hands up and admit that I had been slacking with eye creams. I'm sure this one isn't doing anything overly amazing for lines and wrinkles but it definitely helps to sooth and hydrate the eye area which I'm happy with for now.
 
-Finally I moisturise. I'm currently using the Olay essentials complete care for oily/combination skin. At first, I wasn't sure what I thought of this product but after using it for a while I find it really helps to soften and brighten my skin and think this will become a regular purchase for me.
 
Hope you all enjoyed today's post and hopefully some of you found it helpful if you have similar skin to me. Keep posted for my night time skin routine coming soon!!
 
Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment