{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

1 Jan 2015

New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had fun celebrating last night and are enjoying your day today. If I'm honest, today's post is definitely more for my benefit than any one else's. I thought that by writing down my new year's resolution's I'd have no excuse not to follow them through. I'll make sure to write posts when I've followed them through as well so you can keep me in check!
 
1. Pass my driving test. Some of you may have read a previous post of mine where I said this.....sadly that would be a few driving tests ago now. Turns out I'm not so great with the test situation and it has been put on the back burner for a little while. I will be getting back on it very soon and hopefully can finally tear up my L plates.
 
2. Leave. I currently still live at home with my mum and while that's fine and I'm grateful I can do that, I am more than ready to spread my wings now. I've been wanting to go travelling for a long time now and am definitely going to put some plans into action. I want to have something booked before the months out which is very exciting indeed.
3. Make my blog bigger and better. I've been blogging for nearly a year now and while my followers are literally still 0 (nice and easy if anybody fancies being the first) I'm really pleased with how it's looking and enjoying the process of creating it. I want to on carry learning and thinking of new ideas so it can carry on improving.
 
4. Do something sporty. I really like the idea of competing in something like total warrior or the no ego challenge. As my fitness levels are currently pretty poor, there will definitely have to be a lot of long and gruelling training before then but I'm strangely looking forward to it. It's very unlike me. Now I just need to convince somebody else to do it with me.
 
5. Go on a game show. Now I know this is a bit unusual but I've wanted to do it for ages and think it would be so much fun. I'm really not fussy, I'm just going to apply to them all and see if anything happens but I'm secretly hoping for the million pound drop!
 
So there we are. Quite the mixture but hopefully things I can make happen. Keep checking back to see if I manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment