{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

30 Mar 2015

Colour drama


Hello!!

I've mentioned the Maybelline colour drama crayon in the colour light it up before. Since then I've tried quite a few more colours and oh my God I love them all. Lip crayons are by no  means new but this is the first time I've really got into them. I think I've been missing out. They allow the precision of a lip pencil but are as quick to use as a lipstick. What's not to like!!

After my winter love affair with the lovely rich red Light it up I thought I would expand into some slightly more spring friendly shades for the warmer weather.
I love all of them and have had one of them on my lips most days since getting them.


The colour nude perfection is just that. It's a very Kylie Jenner esque warm nude. It's not something I would usually go for but I really like how it looks and think it will look great with a tan.
 

The colour Fuchsia Desire is quite a muted fuchsia. I don't often where bright pinks but I feel that this one is really wearable.
 

This is Fab Orange. It looks really red in the photo but it is more orangey than red in real life. I think this one will be really nice for the Summer time and will definitely look good with a tan.
 

This is Light it up which I know I've shown before. It's one of my favourite reds now. I probably won't be wearing this as often now it's Spring but you never know.
 
So there we are. They've been compared loads to the Nars Velvet lip pencils and are obviously a fraction of the price so are definitely worth checking out.
I would like to point out that I thought I was having a good hair day this day but looking at the photos there is some interesting fringe action going on, not impressed fringe, why won't you behave!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment