{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

23 Apr 2015

London Adventures

 
Hello!!
 
I only get one weekend off work a month so I always like to make the most of it when they come around. On my last one I decided to venture down to London to visit my friends. We had amazing weather so we just sauntered around in the sun. I had my first trip down Portobello road, I thought it was really cool and kept singing the song from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, I imagine that got annoying! "You can eat like a King in Portobello road".
 
We went to see  The 39 Steps on the evening, managed to get a cheeky upgrade to the front row of the theatre too. I had such a good night, the show was absolutely hilarious which I wasn't expecting, I would definitely recommend going if you get the chance.
 
The next day was another sunny one. Apparently it was snowing at home so I timed it very nicely. We went to Hyde Park and had a little pic-nic in the sun, I decided that if I lived in London I would definitely learn to roller blade, it looks like so much fun! I got my train back later and actually nearly missed it by insisting on getting some veggie Colin the caterpillars from M&S and had to leg it down the platform!
 
Massive thanks to my lovely friends for letting me stay at there's and keeping me entertained for the weekend, I really appreciate it! Here are a million and one pictures of my time there, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment