{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

8 Oct 2015

Lush Christmas

 

It's that time of year again...sort of. I had actually popped in to Lush the other day to check out their Halloween products only to see that they'd by passed that holiday all together and it was in fact Christmas. I love Halloween so I was a little bit disappointed but then I started rummaging through the new Christmas products and got very excited indeed.
 
They have some amazing Christmas products out. Some new and some old favourites that come out every year and I loved them all. I had to be a little bit sensible as I'm going away soon so wanted to get things I would use up before going, I focused on the bath bombs.
 
 
Butterbear: I think this is a new one this year and is similar to the butterball. The scent is really mild which some might prefer. It has cocoa butter and ylang ylang in which are great for the skin. Once in the bath it leaves small chunks of coca butter floating around, these melt into the skin and leaves it feeling soft and silky afterwards. It's a bit of a bargain at £1.95 too.
 
 
Cinders: This is an old favourite and one I buy again and again every year. It's the classic Christmas scent and is so spicy and warming that you feel all cosy in the bath. The popping candy on the top bursts when it's in the bath and if you close your eyes you feel like your lying next to a crackling fire.
 
 
Luxury Lush Pud: I think this one has been out before but I haven't tried it. I love how bright and colourful it is and just know it will turn into something even more exciting in the bath. It's main ingredient is lavender so I know it will be prefect for before bed or at the end of a long day.
 
 
The Yog Nog: This bath bomb is huge and the scent is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. It's supposed to be very hydrating and softening for the skin but I know it will be great for relaxing and warming up on the chillier nights.
 
 
The Sparkly Pumpkin: This is the only bubble bar I picked up as you can get a few baths out of each one and I didn't think I'd have time to use up too many. I couldn't resist this one though. I'm sure it will make a big mess of my bath but it's just so pretty and sparkly. It has a hint of spice to it so it still smells festive but is more fruity as it contains quite a lot of citrus fruits. I love it and can't wait to use it up.
 
 
So there we go, officially Christmas, sort of. I wanted to share these while they were still new but I have lots of Halloween posts coming up too. There were so many other amazing products that I would have loved to try too, for those of you not moving to Australia in the next few weeks, you should definitely check them out!
 
I have a giveaway running on my previous post so make sure to check it out and get entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment