{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

23 Oct 2015

Mermaid

 
 
 
 

Flipping your fins you don't get too far, legs are required for jumping, dancing.
 
This is my third and final Halloween look and I am a mermaid....I hope you can tell. Again I used products that I already had at home to create this look and I'm really pleaswd with what I came up with.
 
I wanted to keep the look really pretty and feminine rather than scary so started with a dewey foundation, I imagine mermaids would be all over touche eclat if they had the chance. I then created a pink/purple shimmery eye look with lots of mascara. You could definietly add some false lashes to this look too. To create the scaled effect I used some cut up fish net tights as a sort of stencil and then stippled on some purple eye shaddow, I think it looks really effective. I also added a few gems but you could also add sequins or glitter if you wanted to go a step further. I then added some glossy, pink lips to finish.
 
I kept it very simple and easy for this look but you couldeasily add to it if you wanted to. So many shops are stocking amazing Halloween items this year so if you could pick up a mermaid wig to complete the look no problem. I added some purple hair chalk through the ends of my hair but as my hair is quite dark it doesn't show up too much.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post. I have one more Halloween post plannedso keep checking back to see that. I just love Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment