{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

1 Nov 2015

And we're off!

 
 
So we are officially off on our travels! As this post goes up I will most likely be wondering round the duty free pining over the mac lipsticks that I have no reason to buy whilst wetting myself with excitement! I'm currently feeling all the emotions. After packing up my room and waving good-bye to my little car it suddenly all feels very real! Which it is....eek!
 
Our first port of call is Bangkok, which I am expecting to be a massive culture shock, I also keep thinking about "The hangover" but I have been assured that it's incredible! I'm planning on keeping up with my blog as much as I can and ideally want to do an update on each place we visit. Plus I'm excited to sample a Thai massage and some Eastern beauty products and will keep you posted on my findings. I'm even pondering over the idea of filming my travels and youtubing as well.... I’m not promising anything though ha!

We will eventually be arriving in Australia (hence the hats) where we have a year's working visa, again I'll keep you up to date with everything that's going on!!
 
It's definitely time for adventure and I can't wait!
 

2 comments:

  1. You both so rock those hats :-) Let the adventure begin and keep all your blog followers updated.

    ReplyDelete